PALO ALTO, Calif., July 21, 2011 – TIBCO Loyalty Lab (NASDAQ: TIBX), the leading provider of loyalty and reward management solutions today announced it will be hosting a complimentary seminar in Sydney with Loyalty 360 – The Loyalty Marketer’s Association.
The seminar will provide organizations with information on how to overcome today’s challenges, such as:
- How to reduce customer churn in an age of educated consumers.
- How to develop a loyalty program and want the inside track on how to execute.
- Where to start in improving the customer experience in order to gain a key competitive advantage.
In today’s fast-paced world, many organizations are struggling to build customer loyalty while managing an increasing deluge of data and rise in consumer touch points. During this seminar:
- Mark Johnson, CEO of Loyalty 360, will discuss the latest trends in loyalty drivers and consumer attitudes and present recent research findings on best practice loyalty approaches
- Dave Gooding, Director, Business Performance Services Advisory, KPMG, will discuss his work with clients to drive the voice of the customer deep into their businesses in order to improve customer value through increased satisfaction, advocacy and retention
- Brett Hannath, Director of Marketing, TIBCO Loyalty Lab, will discuss how to grow the value of your customer base through programs, campaigns, and offers with an active component - loyalty, incentives, discounts, or other rewards
About Loyalty 360 – The Loyalty Marketer’s Association
Loyalty 360 is an unbiased, market driven, voice-of-the-customer focused clearinghouse and think-tank that is committed to bringing customer loyalty to the forefront as a critical marketing strategy. A trusted source for cutting-edge research, best practices, and networking opportunities, Loyalty 360 gives members the expert insights and guidance they need to better understand loyalty and develop programs that effectively engage their customers and employees and build stronger relationships with them. For more information, visit http://www.loyalty360.org.
TIBCO Software Inc. (NASDAQ: TIBX) is a provider of infrastructure software for companies to use on-premise or as part of cloud computing environments. Whether it’s optimizing claims, processing trades, cross-selling products based on real-time customer behavior, or averting a crisis before it happens, TIBCO provides companies the two-second advantage™ – the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage. More than 4,000 customers worldwide rely on TIBCO to manage information,