LOYALTY EXPO, POWERED BY LOYALTY360
By attending, you’ll have the opportunity to network with hundreds of your fellow marketers and hear how they are reaching their customer relationship-building goals. Market leaders will be sharing their experiences and insights on customer retention strategies and trends. Attendees will leave Loyalty Expo with an understanding of new research, technologies and solutions to aid their organizations on the customer loyalty journey.
Loyalty360's Loyalty Expo will provide the knowledge necessary to guide your customers on the path to loyalty. Loyalty Expo has earned the reputation of being one of the industry’s premiere events, and we are extremely pleased to be able to continue to provide a forum to meet and discuss the challenges facing brands today. The three-day event will be jam-packed with learning and networking opportunities including: Interactive sessions, cocktail receptions and meals in the exhibit hall, and marketer-only peer-to-peer roundtables, as well as product & technology showcase sessions. The roundtables have been quite popular at our past events as participants take advantage of this offering to share experiences and discuss challenges and solutions.
Loyalty Expo will focus on the following topics:
- Loyalty Program Trends: Examining loyalty/referral programs, traditional and next generation initiatives for rewarding and retaining loyal customers
- BIG Data & Analytics: Identification and collection across mediums and channels for strategic analysis, segmentation and descriptive and predictive results
- Customer Experience: Creating tailored and targeted customer experience structures and processes
- Customer Relationship Management: Building strong and engaging relationships with your customers
- Social Media: Understand how to best use this now vital channel for reaching customers and rewarding advocates
- Mobile: Taking your loyalty initiatives mobile to enhance the customer experience and further build customer engagement
- Omni-Channel Loyalty: Delivering a consistent, relevant and optimized experience across all channels to match (and exceed) customer expectations
- Payments: Adoption of new payment technologies and embracing tender-neutral and tender-differentiated loyalty
- Voice of the Customer: Designing effective strategies for creating robust customer dialogues and gathering and listening to feedback