Manager, Product Management, Loyalty Solutions
Global Loyalty Solutions manages a wide range of Mastercard loyalty assets including the design, implementation and operations of cardholder loyalty programs, as well as cardholder promotions, benefits and insurance services. These loyalty solutions enable Issuers and/or Merchants to reward, protect and assist cardholders driving overall card usage, retention and brand preference. Our vision is to become the partner of choice for Issuers and Merchants leveraging our solutions to drive profitable consumer engagement and Mastercard preference.
In order to create exceptional cardholder experiences and drive value through differentiation, we are seeking a Manager, Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services Product Management. The successful candidate will support global product initiatives, including Travel and Concierge, to provide differentiated benefits/CX that grow cross-border transactions and drive high-ticket travel spend. The role is based in Purchase, NY.
• Provide daily management of Travel & Lifestyle Services vendor(s) to ensure delivery of world class service and content
• Manage the digital delivery platform, including technical issues and escalations including system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting, testing; and escalating issues to vendor
• Support the strategic road-map and regional pipeline for the Travel & Lifestyle program
• Identify and manage future platform development, global site development, and technology and content integrations.
• Support the development of new product and platform innovations, including establishing business requirements and operational and technical development
• Maintain and track KPIs and perform monthly analytics for reporting.
• Manage and maintain program budget and forecasts and monitor revenue projection goals.
• Partner with regional teams on end-to-end Travel & Lifestyle service delivery in line with best practices - including go-to-market for new issuers, countries, platforms and in-market plans and support for local and regional promotions
• Support market research efforts and opportunity assessments and apply findings to new products and services
• Support development of all global, marketing & communications and sales materials and best practices documents to support business growth and expansion
All About You
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5+ years of travel, loyalty or hospitality benefits and technical expertise and experience managing digital platforms
• Account management experience working with various leadership levels both internal and external
• Demonstrated ability to act with a persistent and relentless sense of urgency
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent verbal, and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate to many audiences, from technical resources to client marketing leads
• Excellent listening and presentation skills
• Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and cross-functional team building skills
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Competency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PPT
• Some Travel Required