Please enter your username or the email address associated with the account so we can help you reset your password.
SALT LAKE CITY – January 18, 2012 – Allegiance, a provider of VOCi (Voice of Customer Intelligence) technology and services, today announced the availability of CXProÔ, a package of software and services specially designed for customer experience (CX) professionals. The Allegiance CXPro package simplifies customer experience management by combining survey templates and reports, including analytics and dashboards, with CX-specific consulting and best practices to accelerate any customer experience program.
By providing an out-of-the-box solution, Allegiance CXPro accelerates the discovery of insights in Voice of Customer (VOC) and operational data, which are promptly shared with those who can take action. Because Allegiance CXPro helps customer experience professionals carefully map their initiatives to key business outcomes, they can ensure more positive business results.
Allegiance CXPro elements include:
· Survey Templates: Pre-made survey templates for post-transaction CX measurements (short, medium, long, customizable) triggered through any feedback channel; Includes fully integrated natural language processing-based text analytics for open-ended responses.
· CX Key Driver Analysis: Designed by CX pros, this relationship survey helps uncover the key drivers behind a company’s customer relationships.
· Social Media: Respond to feedback on social media, perform surveys and track results to help improve the social customer experience.
· Reporting, Dashboards and Executive Scorecards: Popular reports used by CX pros to run their programs, providing quick access to insights and the ability to communicate insights throughout the organization.
· Best Practices, Consulting and Training: Allegiance experts will ensure that the right questions are being asked to gain actionable results. Product and method training is available in many forms, including self-paced, online, instructor-led classes online or in person as well as custom training and boot camps.
“Everything we do is designed to provide more insight quickly and deliver it to the right people in an organization,” said Adam Edmunds, president and CEO of Allegiance. “Customer experience professionals are demanding more actionable insights from their data, and CXPro is designed to deliver that out of the box.”
“Allegiance understands the needs of customer experience professionals and has designed CXPro to uncover what is really driving good customer experience,” said Brenda Abbott-Shultz, vice president of customer experience at Benchmark Senior Living, one of the nation’s largest assisted-living companies. “Since implementing the Allegiance solution, we are getting more actionable data from customer and employee feedback. This results in better experience, better service and happier customers, which directly impacts our bottom line.”
Allegiance Supporting Resources
About Allegiance, Inc.
Allegiance, Inc. helps companies translate customer insights into actionable business intelligence. Using Voice of Customer intelligence (VOCi™), Allegiance combines any form of Voice of the Customer (VOC) data with any operational data (CRM, financial, etc.) to create actionable customer intelligence delivered in the cloud. Allegiance multi-channel feedback collection includes ad-hoc, transaction, relationship, and customer experience surveys, solicited feedback through Web sites and phone, and unsolicited, unstructured feedback from social media. Allegiance ranked No. 5 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing private software companies in 2009, and was named a “Top 10” by Software 500 in 2010. For more information about Allegiance, visit http://www.allegiance.com.
Thank you for signing up, please check your email for more information.