Please enter your username or the email address associated with the account so we can help you reset your password.
Meijer is revamping its mPerks rewards program to make saving on products easier for customers. The new program allows for more personalized savings, including points for purchases in store, prescriptions filled, and more.
The new mPerks will roll out in stages, with customers in Southeast Michigan — where Meijer is headquartered — receiving access on Jan. 16 and other Midwest markets transitioning throughout January and February.
“Meijer is committed to providing value and convenience for our customers and the changes we’ve made to mPerks expands on both by offering more personalized savings, along with more opportunities to earn points,” says Derek Steele, Meijer Vice President of Customer Strategy.
Changes to the new program include:
· Points on purchases, which customers apply to the savings of their choice
· Every prescription earns points, instead of every five
· Points expire after 90 days instead of 45
· Customers choose when and how to redeem points
Read More from Loyalty360 on Meijer:
· Meijer Tests All-Electric Trucks in Cold Weather
· Meijer Launches Smaller, Convenient Grocery Stores
· Meijer Expands Opportunities for Diverse-Owned Businesses
Thank you for signing up, please check your email for more information.