Please enter your username or the email address associated with the account so we can help you reset your password.
Your account provides limited access to Loyalty360.org. To download this , become a Engagement Expo,Loyalty Expo Attendee or Loyalty360 member.
Customer expectations for the value of “trust” have increased – an average of 250+ percent since 2018 – across 110 categories tracked in the Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index. Normally in the 2 percent to 25 percent range, this year has shown an unprecedented spike, the first time where basic tenets of loyalty and engagement have been turned upside-down. The root of this change are currents and marketplace predispositions being affected by values outside traditional category and brand attribute, benefit, and value components that shape the manner in which consumers will “trust” brands.
- What – and how much – has changed in your category as regards trust
- How this has affected loyalty
- How your company can prepare to address “trust’s” new normal
- How to translate “trust” into actual strategies and loyalty programs
- How you can leverage “trust” to fuel earnings and corporate growth