Please enter your username or the email address associated with the account so we can help you reset your password.
CINCINNATI, OH – June 25, 2013 –D2 Cincinnati (Digital Dialogue), the first digital marketing conference focusing specifically on customer centricity, the concept of putting an organization’s customers at the center of their business and marketing decisions, announces four of its keynote presentations:
· Anne Dunn is SVP Marketing Strategy, Creative and Production at macys.com and will be joined by Julie Bernard, SVP, Customer Strategy, Marketing & Advertising for Macy's. Macy's is one of the leading department store companies in the world with over 800 locations nationwide, inclusive of Macy's Herald Square, the World's Largest Store. Macy’s was named by the Direct Marketing Association as 2012 Marketer of the Year and 2011 Mobile Marketer of the Year by Mobile Marketer.
· Dave Knox is Chief Marketing Officer at Rockfish, a full-service digital innovation partner, and is also the co-founder of The Brandery, the first startup accelerator to focus on applying principles of brand marketing to startups, based in Cincinnati. Formerly of Procter & Gamble, Knox was instrumental in the digital turnaround that led to P&G being named to Advertising Age’s Digital A-List. Knox is a frequent speaker at industry events (SXSW, TEDxCincy, American Express Innovation Summit); writes for publications including iMedia Connection; and was recognized by Advertising Age as “1 of 25 Media People You Should Follow on Twitter."
· Erin Hunter, Global Head of CPG Marketing, Facebook works with the Consumer Packaged Goods industry to define the best strategies for leveraging one of the largest ad platforms in the world. Hunter is a seasoned industry analyst and was recently recognized by Advertising Age as “ Ad Age’s 2013 Women to Watch.”
· Matt Nitzberg, Executive Vice President, Communications & Media, dunnhumbyUSA is responsible for the business strategy and value creation for dunnhumby clients by delivering precisely targeted and highly relevant communications across a range of media. Nitzberg frequently lends his expertise for industry audiences on the subject of customer-centric strategies and contributed a chapter “Putting the Shopper in Your Shopper Marketing Strategy” to the first comprehensive book on the subject of shopper marketing now in its second edition.
Organized by dunnhumbyUSA, the world’s leading customer science company, and American Advertising Federation (AAF) Cincinnati, D2 Cincinnati will be held at Cincinnati’s Horseshoe Casino September 11-12, 2013. Additional D2 Cincinnati speakers confirmed to date include:
· Michael Sabbia, Head & Shoulders Brand Manager, Procter & Gamble
· Denyse Ferguson, Executive Director, Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
· Marc Connor, Chief Marketing Strategist, POSSIBLE
· Rob Holland, General Manager, Consumer Products, Datalogix
· Mark Johnson, CEO, Loyalty 360
“We are very enthusiastic about the diverse brands, retailers, media platforms, agencies, and non-profits that have signed on to participate in D2 Cincinnati,” noted Jack Streitmarter, former President of AAF Cincinnati, Co-Chair of D2 Cincinnati, and President of ScreamingBob.com. “Their perspective and expertise will offer valuable insight to attendees on how to build effective digital marketing programs which engage shoppers and consumers and drive business results.”
Call for Speakers
D2 Cincinnati is actively seeking additional senior-level marketers and thought leaders from brands, retailers, agencies, technology companies and data providers. Those interested are encouraged to submit proposals at www.d2cincinnati.com.
To stay updated on the latest news, or for more information on speaker and sponsor packages visit www.d2cincinnati.com or follow D2 Cincinnati on Twitter @d2Cincinnati #d2Cincy.
About D2 Cincinnati:
D2 Cincinnati, or Digital Dialogue, is a digital marketing conference focusing specifically on customer centricity and the intersection where brands, retailers and technology companies digitally connect with the consumer. D2 Cincinnati is a partnership between AAF Cincinnati, local affiliate of the nation’s oldest advertising trade association, that spearheaded Cincinnati’s Digital Non Conference for five years, and dunnhumbyUSA, the world’s leading customer science company, a joint venture of The Kroger Co. and London-based dunnhumby ltd. D2 Cincinnati will be held September 11 and 12, 2013 at Horseshoe Casino in Cincinnati, Ohio. For more information, please visit: www.d2cincinnati.com
dunnhumby is the world’s leading customer science company. We analyze data and apply insights from more than 400 million customers across the globe to create better customer experiences and build loyalty. Our insights and strategic process help clients create competitive advantage and enjoy sustained growth. dunnhumbyUSA is a joint venture of The Kroger Company and London-based dunnhumby. dunnhumby employs more than 2,000 employees in offices throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas, and serves a prestigious list of companies including The Kroger Co., Tesco, Coca-Cola, General Mills, Kimberly-Clark, Macy's, PepsiCo and Procter & Gamble. For more information, please visit us at www.dunnhumby.com.
About AAF Cincinnati:
A staple in the local business community for 109 years, AAF Cincinnati's mission is to advance the region’s advertising and communications community by creating opportunities for its members to exchange ideas, enrich careers, and inspire creativity. An incorporated nonprofit organization, AAF Cincinnati is an affiliate of (and one of the original 1905 founding members of) the American Advertising Federation (AAF). Headquartered in Washington, D.C., AAF is the "Unifying Voice for Advertising"—the oldest national advertising trade association, representing more than 40,000 professionals in the advertising industry.
Thank you for signing up, please check your email for more information.