The award-winning Sonesta Travel Pass is the fastest growing hotel guest loyalty program. This growth is the result of the team’s maniacal focus on member experience. The Manager, Guest Loyalty Program will be the central driver of continual improvements in member recognition and rewards in order to increase
member engagement in the program, and Sonesta.
The critical role on the corporate marketing team will be the day-to-day manager of the Sonesta Travel
Pass program. The successful candidate will accomplish the following objectives: (1) accelerate member acquisition, (2) drive hotel operational improvements of priority member experience drivers, and
(3) evolve program structure and benefits. The program manager will also develop and support
member-centric marketing programs and analysis to help the company deliver higher member
retention and marketing effectiveness.
A specific priority will be to manage the Sonesta Travel Pass program execution, reporting and
Qualifications and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a consistent, high quality, customer-focused orientation applicable to
both internal and external customers
- Proactively initiates changes to improve work processes & takes responsibility beyond scope of current position
- High degree of comfort moving seamlessly between problem-solving, creativity and data analysis
- Expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: CRM, DM, Ecommerce, and Business Intelligence
- Ability to complete tasks and projects on-time and without close supervision
- Track record of success driving cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated effective problem solving and analytical skills for the purpose of evaluating marketing
data trends and resolving issues with marketing programs and/or implementation.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience with hand-on expertise in the management and development
of consumer loyalty programs. Hospitality or Travel Industry a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, MBA preferred or equivalent experience
- Strong financial and business acumen. Budget management experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, power-user in Excel, and experience with various marketing reporting/BI tools
To apply, please visit: https://reitmr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Sonesta/job/Corporate-Office--Newton-MA/Manager-Guest-Loyalty-Program_R-0009830
Primary Duties And Accountabilities
- Directly manage communication and program reporting to Sonesta Travel Pass Champions at all global hotels
- Drive a holistic member acquisition campaigns that leverages multiple advertising/media channels (website, print, online, properties) as well as all hotel staff
- Collaborate with Training to ensure member experience training excellence for all guest facing hotel
- Oversee member care to ensure effective and timely resolution for all program issues
- Define, test and implement new program benefits, experiential rewards and functionality required to increase program’s competitiveness and customer engagement
- Partner with corporate marketing and other relevant stakeholders in the development and execution of
guest and client programs and campaigns
- Build and manage standardized marketing program reporting, especially Sonesta Travel Pass reporting
- Continuously research Sonesta Travel Pass program relevancy and appeal to members and help identify areas for improvement and innovation.