| August 04, 2017
“With the continued cross-device behavior from email subscribers, more than ever marketers need to leverage data to reach consumers on their preferred device, with precise timing and a creative message that is optimized for the channel they are interacting in at the time,” shared Judy Loschen, Senior Vice President, Digital Analytics at Epsilon. “To make emails more relevant for consumers, marketers need to focus integrating mobile, social, digital media and email channels to create connected experiences that drives results.”
Marketers need to leverage data to reach customers on their preferred device, with precise timing and with a creative message that is optimized for the channel they are interacting in at the time.
What happened in Q1?
- The open rate of 33.5% was above Q4 2016 (32.1%) and in line with Q1 2016 (33.3%).
- Click rates at 3.2% were in line with Q4 2016 (3.1%) and year-over-year (3.1%).
- Non-bounce rates increased 98.3% from Q4 2016 (97.0%) and were higher than Q1 2016 (95.6%).
The highest open rates in Q1 2017 were:
- Financial Services CC/Banks (50.0%)
- Retail General (49.1%)
- Financial Services General (46.8%)
Click rate increases 5% or higher when compared to last year’s metrics for:
- Consumer Services General
- Consumer Services Telecom
- Financial Services General
- Business Products and Services General
For the first time in this report, we have included standalone benchmarks for the Automotive and Healthcare industries. For more information and industry-specific benchmarks, the Q1 2017 Email Trends and Benchmarks report is available at: http://engage.epsilon.com/Q1-2017-email-trends-benchmarks
View Original Article