Please enter your username or the email address associated with the account so we can help you reset your password.
In this video blog series, Mark Johnson speaks with attendees of Forrester's Customer Intelligence Forum held in Los Angeles, April 18-19, 2012. In this video, Mark discusses with Suzy Cox, SVP Olson 1 to 1, Olson, the following questions:
1. With the advent of social, mobile and other emerging technologies, how do brands effectively engage their audience in this challenging and very dynamic marketing environment?
2. What will be the biggest opportunity for marketers in the next 3-5 years?
3. With that said, what will be the biggest challenge for marketers in the next 3-5 years?
4. Does your technology use its design to evoke the senses to shape and steer meaningful and desired experiences for products and brands?
5. Experience drives engagement, and engagement drives loyalty, yet at every part of the channel, people have to feel engaged. What are the challenges you see with multi-channel communication for today’s marketers and how does your product address this opportunity or challenge?
6. Give us a high level overview of your product and how it helps drive more effective engagement and therefore a better marketing outcome for your brands?
Watch all videos in this video blog series:
Christian Wright, CTO & General Manager North America, eDialog
Tim Suther, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, Acxiom
Melissa Boxer, Vice President, CRM Product Management and Strategy, Oracle Corporation
Mark Smith, General Manager, Pitney Bowes
Emily Murphy, Researcher, Forrester Research
John Bastone, Global Product Marketing Manager, SAS
Russ Mann, CEO, Covario, Inc.
Robert Carroll, CMO of Web Content Management Solutions, SDL