Vehicle history company Bumper.com announced the launch of an all-new rewards program, Bumper Rewards.
With the launch of Bumper Rewards, users will immediately have the ability to take advantage of exclusive savings and discounts from an initial group of nine hand-picked industry partners. This includes access to savings on premium performance car and truck parts from throtl, thousands of parking spots and locations across 300+ North American cities with SpotHero, mobile car maintenance and repair by RepairSmith, online booking and estimates for routine auto services and general repairs through Openbay, among the partner offerings.
"In a little over a year, Bumper.com has established itself as an important player in the vehicle history report industry," said Alessandro Mannino, director of product at Bumper.com. "We've provided over one million vehicle history reports to car buyers and dealerships looking to make educated purchase decisions."
Eligible new and existing customers will receive a four-month trial subscription to SiriusXM’s Streaming Platinum plan.
Additional Bumper.com membership benefits include:
- Unlimited vehicle history reports
- Unlimited accident and salvage records lookups
- Unlimited theft record lookups
- Unlimited sales and background searches
- Unlimited title checks
- Unlimited specifications and equipment details
- Unlimited market values and ownership cost
- Search by VIN, license plate and model
- Multi-car monitoring and downloadable PDF reports
- Approved NMVTIS data
- Bumper Showroom - Research and save cars while browsing online before point of purchase
- Email and phone customer support
The all-new rewards program is actively recruiting new partners
to showcase to current users and the thousands of consumers who are signing up each day.
More from Loyalty360 featuring automobile loyalty programs: